Compare All DVD Burning Software
iWellsoft Power ISO Maker Review
Top Five Features
iWellsoft Power ISO Maker is a great unique tool for burning CDs and DVDs. With this software, you can easily come up with a high quality data CD or DVD within the shortest time possible. Here are some of its features:
- It has the ability to create and burn ISO files
- It erases the disc within the shortest time possible
- It is a professional tool for burning CDs and DVDs
- When the conversion is complete, the Power ISO Maker shows your directory repeatedly. This reminds you that the conversion has been successfully completed.
- It holds DVD+RW, DVD+R, CD-RW discs and so much more. In fact, it runs on Microsoft Windows 98, NT, 2000, Vista and XP.
Ease Of Use
If you are truly in need of the ISO Maker, then you will make the right decision. It is one of the easiest software packages available on the market. The following points are some tips that may help you when using the software:
- Come up with a fresh set
- Simply drag and drop the files you want to have the burned
- Go to the burn button, click it to show the process and start your job
Help And Support
iWellsoft Power ISO Maker is very much convenient when burning CDs and DVDs. The layout of the interface provides great ease when you are operating this software. As such, the software comes with a guide on how to use it together with detailed instructions.
The top 3 reasons to choose iWellsoft Power ISO Maker are as follows:
- The fact that the ISO Maker has enough saving space and power is enough in itself. You can save your burn compilation the work on it later. This saves you time and energy as well, though minimal energy is required here. You can then come back to them later via the specific files.
- iWellsoft ISO Maker has the ability to burn folders and files to your DVD or CD. What is even more advantageous about the ISO Maker is that it comes via the cheapest prices on the market and is definitely affordable.
- If you have the popular disc formats, for instance the DVD+R, CD-R, DVD+RW and various others, then you are in a better position because this kind of software supports burning for those kinds of disc formats.
SummaryIn general, iWellsoft Power brings you a lot more comfort and power in ensuring that you burn and build your ISO images to CD or/and DVD. The software runs on Microsoft Windows 98, 2000, XP, and NT. The ability to save your compilation in several folders ensures that you continue with the burning process without starting a fresh, which would mean a waste of time