Compare All PDF Software
QuickScore Elite Level II Review
With Quick Score Elite Level II, you can quickly and easily produce 6, 5 and 4-string tablature notation with adjustable string tuning for guitar, bass, banjo, ukulele, mandolin, bouzouki, pipa, and other fretted instruments. Adjust the tuning and the fret numbers are adjusted automatically! Move and edit fret numbers with the same tools you use to edit any other notes or objects. QuickScore Elite is comprehensive, integrated music composition and notation software. QuickScore Elite Level II is Sion Software's premier music composition and notation software - incorporating scoring, arranging, MIDI and audio sequencing and recording. Use it to create publication-quality scores, musical content for the desktop and World Wide Web, audio CDs, MP3s and soundtracks for film, video and games. Winner of the 2007, 2006 and 2005 Top Ten Reviews Gold Award for music notation software, and winner of Electronic Magazine's 1998 Editors' Choice for music notation software upon its introduction.
- Up to 48 tracks
- Editing windows include Score, Piano Roll, Controller, Audio, Event List, Song, Track Sheet, MIDI Mixer, Audio Mixer and Comments
- Comprehensive set of standard editing commands in all editors including Cut, Copy, Paste, and Undo
- Complete control over all MIDI events
- Rich set of notation editing commands including transpose chromatically or in the key, adjust enharmonic note spellings, assign notes to different voices or staves, automatically set the duration of notes to fit musical passages and many more
- Global graphic arranging options to cut and paste sections of songs
- Intelligent edit filters
- Loop editing.
Recording and Synchronization:
- Real-time and step-time recording or record while tapping tempo from MIDI keyboard
- Multi-track digital audio recording at up to 19.2 Khz sampling rate and 24-bit resolution
- MIDI from audio files
- Real-time 16 channel MIDI mixer controls which respond to all MIDI controllers, including volume and velocity
- Punch In/Out
- SMPTE/MTC and Midi Clock synchronization
- Optional automatic quantization of real-time recording
- Input and controller filters for real-time recording.
- Complete set of symbols including groupings, fingerings, articulations, slurs, repeats, crescendos, decrescendos, dynamics, line, circle and box drawing
- All standard clefs including 5-line and single-line percussion clefs
- Grace notes and cue notes with automatic beaming
- Configurable chord names, guitar chord grids and figured bass
- 4 and 7 shape note system note heads, drum note heads and other non-standard note heads
- Custom note heads
- Complete guitar and harp symbol set
- Notes in parentheses, brackets and carets
- Custom symbols
Importing and Exporting:
- Import and export standard MIDI files
- Import and export MusicXML files
- Import NIFF files
- Import Wave files
- Import BMP files
- Export MP3 and Wave files
- Export Copyist files
- Export Tiff, BMP, EMF and EPS files.
Support and help:
- Whenever you should need it, the most extensive help in the industry is never more than a mouse click away.
Look Good on Paper
- Create notation that doesn't start and end with notes and lyrics. You've got text, lyrics, grace notes, drum notation, guitar chords, engraver spacing, multiple voices, hundreds of symbols, flexible note and staff spacing, adjustable braces and brackets, and much, much more.
- Print scores that look the best in the business, no matter what printer you're using.
Eliminate Your Mistakes
- QuickScore Elite has features that go beyond what other sequencers offer. Like cross-staff beaming with adjustable split point, 6-string guitar tablature notation and multiple undo.
- Share MIDI files with all your favorite music programs.
- Play using any Windows-compatible sound card or MIDI interface.
- Start faster right off the top with one of QuickScore Elite's score templates. QuickScore Elite's fast and easy note entry and integrated, intuitive environment will keep you writing music, not discovering the limitations of technology. After all, you're a composer, not a computer technician.
QuickScore Elite is comprehensive, integrated music composition and notation software. "If I were building a MIDI sequencer, this is what it would look like... If your musical endeavours take you anywhere near musical scores and notation, I highly recommend it." Electronic Musician ???If you are serious about composing music, QuickScore is the best package that I have ever seen.??? KickstartNews.com.