Compare All Web Design Software
Filter Forge Review
Top Five Features:
- Filter Forge is a revolutionary plugin for Adobe Photoshop (and a standalone program too). With Filter Forge you get 8000+ filters effects and textures: just download the filter you need and apply it in one click. This exciting and interesting process will even inspire the user to new creations. But is there is no needed filter in the library, Filter Forge gives you also the power to create your own filters without any programming knowledge at all
- Filter Forge has a free fully functional 30-day trial! It is provided without any limitations. You have entire month to explore Filter Forge.
- You can use Filter Forge both in the Photoshop and as a stand-alone application too. Filter Forge can also work with several other programs, such as:
- Adobe Photoshop 6.0, 7.0, CS, CS2, CS3, CS4 and CS5
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 2.0, 3.0, 4.0, 5.0, 6.0 and 7.0
- Corel Painter 8 and IX
- Corel PHOTO-PAINT 10, 11, 12, X3 and X4
- Corel Paint Shop Pro X and XI
- Jasc Paint Shop Pro 8, 9
- Ulead PhotoImpact 11, 12
- Adobe Photoshop CS2, CS3, CS4 and CS5
- Filter Forge has a extensive and free online library Its really huge about 8000 filters, which are created by their customers. You can create and change any filter too with Filter Forge Standard and Professional versions.
- If you cannot find the filter you require you are able to create it yourself without writing a single line of code! Filter Forge comes with a visual node-based editor allowing you to create your own filters. All of the filters automatically support 16- and 32-bit modes in Photoshop, real-world HDRI lighting, bump and normal maps, huge resolutions, and most filters can be seamlessly tiled.
Ease Of Use
Filter Forge Interface is easy to use. You can get used to this window and the several functional buttons in no time whatsoever . Users can then enjoy enormously playing with Filter Forge.
Help And Support
Filter Forge comes with both a built-in and online Help but new users can still start working immediately without reference to the help section. Filter Forge is extremely easy to use. Moreover, you can consult the support team should you require they will do their best to make your work easy and efficient.
The Top Three Reasons to Use Filter Forge:
- Using Filter Forge is really fun you can apply as many filters as you want and can, look at results and be always pleased with results! But beware Software Review Boffin found that Filter Forge could be Habit Forming.
- With 3800+ Effects and 4200+ Textures now you can try a few thousands of user-created effects and seamless textures on your work and find the one which answers your demands. Nothing is lost for trying.
- You can easily calculate how much each filter in Filter Forge costs and the inexpensive results will surprise you. As a general rule plugins are sold in some kind of bundles or thematically compiled, in this case you purchase a finite number of filters .With Filter Forge the situation is different:
150 / 8000 = $0,01 = 1 cent
Filter Forge divide the entire price by the number of filters this means that with Filter Forge each filter costs the user about 2 cents (for Basic version) Software Review Boffin found that great?
Software Review Boffin concluded that Filter Forge program is useful and has everything that you would need as a web designer, graphic artist, 3D modeler, video and PC games developer, photographer, or just someone who wants to process beautiful shots quickly.
Filter Forge is worth buying and comes with a Boffin Recommendation.